For your safety during the pandemic we have created an appointment protocol. Please review the following instructions before arriving for your appointment:
- Only the patients will be allowed in the examination rooms. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle and call us to check-in. We will call you when we are ready to receive you.
- You will be asked to fill out a pre screening form (please bring your own pen). Your temperature will be checked and we will ask you to sanitize your hands. You will also be required to wear a face mask before entering the office (please bring your own mask).
- Your dentists and hygienists will be following CDC guidelines during the dental procedures. Hygienists will mainly work with hand instruments for teeth cleanings and dentists may use additional barrier techniques.
- Once you are done with your appointment, please to go to your vehicle and call our office to make payment and schedule your next appointment.
For additional safety measures:
- We use ULV Cold Fogging to sanitize the entire office several times a day
- During treatments we use a high power External Oral Dental Suction system with HEPA filtration and UV light sterilization to minimize the aerosols and sanitize the air in the operatories.
We look forward to continuing to serve your dental needs and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will take to keep you safe in our office. Please like our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MapledaleFamilyDentistry/ to stay updated and ask questions through the messenger app.